As promised, a recipe for one of the (many) cocktails we thoroughly enjoyed at SAVEUR‘s event at the Bellagio honoring this year’s best food blog winners and finalists. Master Mixologist at Sensi, Ricardo Murcia, was kind enough to send us the how-to for this wonderfully vegetal mixed drink, likely after noticing that we were all too busy happily sampling and snapping pics to write anything down properly!
recipe after the jump…
- 1.50 OZ Bombay Sapphire East
- 0.75 OZ Cucumber Essence
- 0.50 OZ Hand Squeezed Lime Juice
- 0.75 OZ Simple Syrup
- Cucumber Sparkling Water*
- Add Bombay Sapphire East, Cucumber Essence, Lime Juice and Simple Syrup in a mixing glass.
- Pour over rocks glass and fill out with Cucumber sparkling water.
- Garnish: Cucumber slice and Dill
Thanks for the terrific tipples and tips, Ricardo!